The transcriptome is comprised of all RNA molecules including mRNA, rRNA, tRNA, and other non-coding RNA transcribed in one cell or a population of cells. OncoDNA is a leading expert in the study of the transcriptome and the measure of RNA expression.
RNA-Seq uses deep sequencing technologies for transcriptome profiling that provides more precise measurement of levels of transcripts and their isoforms than other methods. OncoDNA is an expert with RNA-Seq and can assist researchers to design and implement a wide variety of RNA-Seq related studies.
- Experience across a full range of RNA-Seq study types.
- We also offer clinical grade RNA-Seq for personalized medicine studies.
- Cutting-edge, constantly updated bioinformatic pipelines.
- We can provide you with advice on experimental design.
- Support from study design through tertiary biostatistical analysis.
We have developed a powerful workflow to access cancer gene expression signatures. Dowload our paper to discover the technical features of our 3’ RNA-seq protocol for accurate gene transcriptomic analysis of challenging tumor samples.
Small RNA sequencing
OncoDNA has developed and streamlined a process for measuring small RNA expression in tissue samples and liquid biopsies (serum or plasma) via next generation sequencing. We offer researchers a small RNA sequencing service for examining gene regulation at both the transcriptional and post-transcriptional level.
We offer a proprietary protocol for small RNA-SEQ
- Fully optimized process – from extraction to bioinformatics.
- Start with either frozen or FFPE tissue, circulating blood cells, or liquid biopsies.
- Able to extract total RNA from either plasma or serum.
- Library prep uses random adapters via in-house developed protocol
- Reduces bias representation
- Provides better correlation.
- State-of-the-art analysis using snRNAbench mutational signatures.